When flying, the air pressure in the cabin affects our circulatory and digestive systems. We are also exposed to radiation and often dirty air filters.
- Keep your food simple while flying. Eat light meals.
- Do not eat sandwiches or protein/starch combinations for meals. Just because you may be in business or first class, does not mean you have a free pass to eat it all!
- Do not eat roasted nuts. If you need to bring nuts with you, eat raw nuts and combine them with an apple so they can easily be digested.
- Do not eat “flour” types of products. They can be gluey and cause constipation, especially with air pressure.
- Do take supplements that contain seaweed to protect against radiation.
- For circulation, do not eat salt or sugar. Taking CoQ10 can helpyour circulation. You can also get up and walk around and stretch.
- Do take Oscillococcinum to counteract dirty air filters and flu virus.