Restoring New Moms Energy
1. Get a massage or chiropractic adjustment. Get your muscles and
spine back into alignment, to have more energy, feel better and
recuperate. Massage is a necessity not a luxury!
2. Get your tummy in shape by doing Pilates Mat tapes at home or
3. Find time for easy to fit in exercise. Walk baby in the stroller, go to
a Mommy & Me exercise class.
4. Take care of the Goddess in you. Get a facial, manicure, pedicure.
Get your hair done. Some pampering will help to restore how you
feel about yourself.
5. Go on a date with your husband. It’s important to make time for
the two of you, before baby came along.
6. Find a baby sitter or trade with another parent to help you at least
2 days per week. One time for yourself and one time for you and
7. Buy some new clothing that are NOT maternity wear. If you have
gained weight, don’t try to fit into something that you wore before
8. If you don’t take care of yourself, you will get drained! You cannot
give without replenishing. Appease the mother/nurturer as well
as the goddess/queen within you!
9. Nap when your baby naps.
10.Take vitamin supplements!